KLAEGER bitron twin-pillar technology: Sheer high performance!
Klaeger twin pillar semi automatic bandsaws are perfect for small series and single cuts if high requirements for reliability and precision are demanded.
We use only the best components and assemble all of our machines by hand. Therefore our machines are top-quality products.
Due to its conception, the twin pillar series is designed to master especially hard sawing materials: even the strongest materials can be cut precisely and with running smoothness. The semi automatic bandsaws are simply extraordinary!
- Ultra compact twin-pillar range
- Suitable for single cut and series production sawing
- Suitable for even the most difficult materials
- High level of reliability
- All machine functions on a clearly structured operating console
- Semiautomatic sawing at the push of a button
- Ideal for the fastest sawing processes and also particularly for small cross sections
- Material height recognition: After the cutting process is completed the sawing frame automatically moves to just above the upper edge of the material, ideal for single cuts with different material dimensions
|Drive motor three phase||2,0 kW|
|Electrical connection||400 Volt 50 Hz; 5,1 A|
|Continuous cutting speed||15 - 100 m/min. electronically controlled|
|Working height||730 mm|
|Sawblade dimension||2890 x 27 x 0,9 mm|
|Dimensions HxWxD||1480 x 850 x 1320 mm|
|Total weight||500 kg|