Klaeger automatic bandsaws are constructed both for a very high number of units during three-shift operation and for single cuts in manual operation. The high level of reliability and precision provided by our sawing machines is achieved through the use of best quality components and in particular through the careful assembly. That is why these machines are truly first class products.
Due to its design the pharos twin-pillar series is especially suitable for particularly difficult sawing processes: providing the highest sawing performance with exceptional cutting quality. They are unique in this class of sawing machines.
- High capacity machines with compact construction which requires only little space.
- Buckling resistant, highly stable double pillar construction with heavy sawframe.
- Material feed through pre-tensioned and backlash recirculating ballscrew
- saw feed drive with a high-precision servomotor and ball screw
- “soft cutting out” function: area affected and feed value reduction can be preselected
- detection of end of material (first cut with and without trim cut)
- run-in function for new sawblades: up to 30% longer life of the blade!
|Drive three phase motor electronically controlled||2,0 kW|
|Cutting speed continuous||15 - 100 m/min.|
|Electrical connection||400 Volt 50 Hz; 4,8 A|
|Control voltage||24 V DC|
|Feed length in fully automatc operation per lift||600 mm|
|Residual length in semiautomatic operation||40 mm|
|Residual length in automatic operation||130 mm|
|Working height||730 mm|
|Sawblade tension||Mechanical (standard version)|
|Sawblade dimensions||2890 x 27 x 0,9 mm|
|Dimensions HxWxD||1960 x 1550 x 1550 mm|
|Total weight||900 kg|