Klaeger sawing machines of the Pharos line have been designed for those looking for the highest productivity levels, even when cutting hard materials, such as superalloys, stainless steels, tool or mould steels. They are designed for three-shift operation with very high quantities.
Great Strength, great performance and precision, extremely easy to use: these machines are a real top product.
- Dual column head feed design, for superior tool rigidity and cutting tolerance.
- Machine controller with pre-set cutting parameters for an easy machine use
- Cutting feed system by linear ball screw and brushless motor, for maximum of control on blade feeding;
- Index movement by precision linear ball screw and brushless motor for an accurate material positioning of 0,01mm.
- Double retracting vice on main and index vice. Main vice is split for better material clamping.
- Chip conveyor more than 1 mt high, designed to work for long time without the operator’s presence
|Blade dimension||7.450 x 54 x 1.6 mm|
|Adjustable band speed||Variable 15-120 m/min.|
|Cutting feed speed, infinitely variable||0-1500 mm/min.|
|Band drive motor, inverter controlled||7,5 Kw|
|Total installed power||13 Kw|
|Single index stroke||500 mm|
|Material feed lenght, multiple feed||99.999 mm|
|Index positioning accuracy||±0,01 mm|
|Index speed (max.)||200 mm/sec.|
|Material pass line||850 mm|
|Dimensions HxWxD||3650 x 2200 x 2650h mm|