VBS 400 S
– high cutting speed (up to 1000 m/min.) which can be infinitely variably set electronically. Ideal for all materials from steel, non-ferrous metals, aluminium, etc.
Available also with standard cutting speed to cut steel.
KLAEGER vertical band saws are characterised by their rigid construction: stable work surface, balanced pulleys, clearly structured and user-friendly arrangement of the controls and much more.
Cut to length, notching, separating and materials testing: a universal vertical bandsaw that is indispensable for every workshop.
Standard machine features
- Continuous band speed
- Digital speed display
- Hardened and grinded sawblade guide
- Height-adjustable guide arm
- Cutting data table with lots of materials
- Integrated LED workstation light
|Type of table||fixed table|
|Cutting width||400 mm|
|Cutting height||420 mm|
|Table size||600 x 600 mm|
|Sawblade length||3600 mm|
|Sawblade width||4 – 20 mm|
|Dimensions H/W/D||2225 x 1120 x 770 m|
|Drive specification||Three-phase motor, c|
|Cutting speed||continuous 15-100|
|Connected load||4.0 kW; 7.5 A|