VBS 600 SH
– high cutting speed (up to 1000 m/min.) which can be infinitely variably set electronically. Ideal for all materials from steel, non-ferrous metals, aluminium, etc.
KLAEGER vertical band saws are characterised by their rigid construction: stable work surface, balanced pulleys, clearly structured and user-friendly arrangement of the controls and much more.
Cut to length, notching, separating and materials testing: a universal vertical bandsaw that is indispensable for every workshop.
Standard machine features
- Continuous band speed
- Digital speed display
- Hardened and grinded sawblade guide
- Height-adjustable guide arm
- Cutting data table with lots of materials
- Integrated LED workstation light
|Type of table||hydraulic table|
|Cutting width||600 mm|
|Cutting height||555 mm|
|Table size||600 x 760 mm with 4 T-slots|
|Table load capacity||500 kg|
|Sawblade length||5060 mm|
|Sawblade width||13 – 27 mm|
|Dimensions H/W/D||2555 x 1420 x 1365 mm|
|Colour||anthracite/silver RAL 7016 / RAL 9006|
|Drive specification||Drive motor, controlled electronically|
|Cutting speed||continuous 15-1000 m/min. (only with max. 27 mm Band)|
|Connected load||4.0 kW; 7.5 A|